Carpooling is easy to do, and can save you money every month. Spend less on gas, parking, and vehicle maintenance – that’s all money in your pocket to spend on what you really want to do.
Want an easy way to save some cash?
How can I sign up?
- Go to carpool.ca and register on-line by providing some basic information about your commuting habits.
- Request a match list. This is a list of matches in the system that are matches to your commute.
- Make a connection. Contact the people on your match list and see if a carpool can be arranged.
What are the benefits of carpooling?
- Less traffic on the road during peak times
- Save money on parking and vehicle maintenance
- Reduced wear-and-tear on our roads, which means a reduction in tax dollars spent on road repair
- Improved air quality and reduced green house gas emissions
Still have question? Check out our Carpool Questions and Answers (pdf) learn more.