Plans and Reports on Housing and Homelessness
The From Homeless to Housed: 2016-2017 Annual Report on Red Deer's Homelessness Initiatives (pdf) celebrates and describes the work that has been occurring within the community to reach the goal of ending homelessness.
EveryOne’s Home: Red Deer’s Plan to End Homelessness states that we will be successful in ending homelessness in Red Deer when we have a system of care that can effectively and efficiently:
- Prevent/divert vulnerable individuals from becoming homeless, or
- Ensure those who are homeless have permanent, appropriate housing and the supports they require within 28 days of presenting for services within the system.
We invite you to look our annual report and learn:
- How many vulnerable individuals have been housed.
- How successful the programs have been in reaching their funding outcomes.
- New programs that came on board this year.
- Future programs and initiatives.
- Everyone's Home - 5 Year Plan to End Homelessness
- Community Plan for Federal Funding
- Point in Time Homeless Count
- Housing Options Framework
- The Experience of Homelessness in Red Deer
- Closer to Home: 2015/2016 Annual Report on Red Deer’s Homelessness Initiatives (pdf)
- Report to the Community: Homeless Initiatives 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Report to the Community: Homelessness & Affordable Housing Initiatives 2013-2014 (pdf)
- Report to the Community: Homelessness & Affordable Housing Initiatives 2012-2013 (pdf)