Backflow Permits

You'll need a backflow permit to install and use a water backflow preventer.

Backflow Permit Application (pdf)

Testers for Cross Connection Control shall be certified with Western Canada Section of American Water Works Association. To be added to the list of recognized testers with The City, please contact Environmental Services, Water Section testers at 403-342-8750. Testers are required to have a Business License with The City of Red Deer.

For more information, call Inspections & Licensing at 403-342-8190 or visit us on the third floor of City Hall between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.