Real Property Reports
You may need an RPR if…
- you're building a new structure on your property
- you need to know about any easements or encroachments
- you’re buying a new house
- you’re selling your house
- you’re in a dispute over property lines with your neighbours or The City
If you’re in the process of buying a house, obtain an RPR as soon as possible. If an RPR isn’t available, your home purchase may not go through.
To obtain a Real Property Report, contact a licensed land surveyor, who will forward the report to The City of Red Deer.