The carriage home is a stand-alone unit built over a rear-detached garage. A small courtyard separates the carriage home from the principal residence. Key features include:
- Off-street parking space
- Potential rental income for the homeowner
- Maintenance-free lifestyle for the renters
- Flexible temporary space (i.e college students, snowbirding seniors)
- Opportunities for aging in place or downsizing
- Extra space for the homeowner (i.e. art studio, workshop, guest house)
Tour a Carriage Home in Timberlands
The City of Red Deer and Davinci Group are offering carriage home tours to builders and potential homeowners this summer.
Tours will be scheduled on weekdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. A confirmation email will provide details on location and parking once an appointment is made.
Call 403-342-8106 to schedule your appointment.