Bylaw Complaints and Questions
Report a Problem or complaint to The City using The City's online reporting tool.
Call Inspections & Licensing 403-342-8190 for complaints related to private property only Community Standards Bylaw 3383/2007 (pdf) ), such as:
- Unsightly or un-kept property
- Garbage on private property
- Vehicles or trailers parked on private property
If you would like to submit a photo along with your report, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-street Parking Complaints
On street parking complaints need to be reported directly to the RCMP Complaint Line at 403-343-5575.
RCMP or Non-Emergency Bylaw Complaints
RCMP Complaint Line at 403-343-5575 (24 hours) or visit the downtown RCMP office during office hours (link) for non-urgent situations. For example:
- Break-ins or thefts where the suspect is gone
- Reporting a crime that happened some time ago
- Suspicious vehicle, person or activity
- Neighbourhood disputes including noise complaints
- Non-urgent cases where immediate police attendance is NOT crucial
- Questions or complaints about E-cigarettes