Land and Economic Development
The department of Land & Economic Development is a resource to businesses in Red Deer. Our number one goal is to support business growth.
General Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Statutory Holidays
Main Contact Information
- Develop and sell industrial, commercial and residential land
- Administer leases and licenses to occupy for City-owned land
- Identify requirements of local businesses and provide them with access to development experts, support and assistance
- Prepare promotional and statistical information on The City of Red Deer
- Promote investment opportunities in Red Deer by responding to inquiries for information on statistics, available land, relocating and Red Deer’s business advantages
- Conduct business visits with local companies to identify emerging trends and issues
- Provide assistance to investment delegations exploring opportunities in Red Deer