Election Advertising and Signs
Election Sign Locations
The City of Red Deer has a number of designated locations on municipal lands on which election signs may be placed.
- Election Sign Location Overview Map (pdf)
- Index of Designated Election Sign Locations (pdf)
- Election Sign Locations - Individual Maps 1 - 37 (pdf)
The following bylaws must be adhered to with respect to your election advertising:
- Community Standards Bylaw 3383/2007
- Land Use Bylaw Part 3 General Regulations Applicable to All Districts
Be sure to ask permission before locating signs on private lands and call Alberta One Call at 1-800-242-3447 before you dig.
Questions about signage being properly placed can be directed to Inspections & Licensing.