Great Chief Park Enhancement Project
Great Chief Park enhancements are underway until January 2018 to upgrade the park, which will be a host venue for long-track speed skating during the 2019 Canada Winter Games.
About the Great Chief Park Enhancement Project
- Constructing a new synthetic sports field and a 400 metre speed skating oval.
- Constructing a new field house/pavilion which will include a concession, public washrooms, change rooms, meeting space, timekeeper and a media area.
- Constructing a new maintenance building.
- Upgrading electrical services.
- Reconfiguring the parking area.
Read the latest project news.
View progress photos as Great Chief Park enhancements take shape.