Boarding the Bus
- If a transfer is required, please ask the Operator as you board the bus.
- Stand back from the curb while waiting at the bus stop.
- Use caution when entering and exiting the bus.
- For the convenience of those boarding, please exit by the rear door.
- Have your fare ready. Operators do not carry change or handle money.
- When boarding your bus, step to the back of the bus to permit free flow of passengers to the exits.
- When there are empty seats available, passengers should be seated and refrain from standing.
For safety reasons please refrain from engaging in conversation with the Operator.