Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Program (PAWS)
There are two ways to sign up for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal:
Sign up through your MyCity Account.
- Log on to your account on the MyCity.
- Select your Utility Account - If you have more than one account, select the utility accounts that you want to be set up for PAWS.
- Click the Sign up for PAWS.
- Select your bank using the drop down screen.
- Complete the required banking information and click continue.
- An acknowledgement screen pops up. Review the information and ensure you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions. Click on the check box.
- Click the Submit button.
Print and complete the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal (PAWS) Agreement (pdf)
- Please attach a Canadian VOID Cheque or Direct Debit (PAD agreement) form from your financial institution.
- Once you have completed the form, submit it to Red Deer City Hall using one of the following methods:
- Mail to: The City of Red Deer, Utilities Box 5008 Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4.
- Drop in the after-hours deposit box or at the Utilities counter at 4914 48 Avenue Red Deer, AB.
- Fax to the Utility Billing Service Centre at 403-342-8116.
If you require assistance, please contact the Utility Billing Service Centre.