Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Program (PAWS)
By subscribing to the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal (PAWS) program, the amount of your utility bill will be automatically deducted from your bank account each month, on the due date of the bill.
There are two ways to sign up for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal:
Sign up through your MyCity Account.
- Log on to your account on the MyCity
- Select your Utility Account - If you have more than one account, select the utility accounts that you want to be set up for PAWS
- Click the Sign up for PAWS
- Select your bank using the drop down screen.
- Complete the required banking information and click continue.
- An acknowledgement screen pops up. Review the information and ensure you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions. Click on the check box.
- Click the Submit button
Print and complete the Utilities PAWS Application Form (pdf)
- Please attach a Canadian VOID Cheque or Direct Debit form (PAD agreement) from your financial institution
- Once you have completed the form, submit it to Red Deer City Hall using one of the following methods:
- Mail to: The City of Red Deer, Utilities Box 5008 Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4
- Drop in the after-hours deposit box or at the Utilities counter at 4914 48 Avenue Red Deer, AB
- Fax to the Utility Billing Service Centre at 403-342-8116
If you require assistance, please contact the Utility Billing Service Centre.