E-billing and MyCity
Residential and Non-Residential Online Service
Are you moving, or need to set up a new account? Would you like to submit your water reading, or change your contact information on your account? The following online services are available for our customers.
Sign-up for a MyCity account and have access to the following information 24/7:
- Account Details
- Balance Information
- Begin accruing up to 2 years of billing history
- Begin accruing up to 2 years of account transactions
- Set up Pre-authorized Withdrawal (PAWS)
- E-billing (you'll receive an email notification when your utilities billing information is available to view online)
How do I create a MyCity account?
Visit www.reddeer.ca/mycity to create an account.
- Find the "Don't have a profile? Register now." located under the sign in fields and click on Register now.
- Complete the information fields. Please note: fields marked with a red asterisk are required fields and must be populated to proceed.
- Click the Register button.
How do I sign up for pre-authorized withdrawal (PAWS)?
- Log on to your account on the MyCity website.
- Click the Sign up for PAWS button.
- Select your bank using the drop down screen.
- Complete the required banking information and click continue.
- An acknowledgment screen pops up. Review the information and ensure you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions. Click on the check box.
- Click the Submit button.
* Please note: PAWS is the pre-authorized withdrawal program for Utilities only. If you want to sign up for the Tax Instalment Plan (TIP), please visit our TIP web page.