Red Deer Mountain Bike Park
The Mountain Bike Park is located east of Gaetz Ave and west of Riverside Drive. The south entrance is located off 77 Street and the north entrance is located at the corner of 48 Avenue and 79 Street.
The park includes a large area of cross country single track, dirt jumps, and free-ride stunts. Please refer to the Red Deer Mountain Bike Park Map (pdf) for more details.
The Central Alberta Bicycle Club (CABC)
The park was built and is maintained by volunteers from the Central Alberta Bicycle Club in cooperation with The City of Red Deer. Frequent users are encouraged to join the club.
All stunt and jump construction is overseen by representatives of the Central Alberta Bicycle Club who ensure stunts are properly designed, constructed, and receive regular maintenance.
Important things to remember when mountain biking
- Helmets are mandatory within the park and mountain bike “body armour” is highly recommended for all dirt jumps and stunt riding;
- Stunt construction within the park must only be completed by insured members of the Central Alberta Bicycle Club;
- Always inspect trails, jumps, and stunts before riding;
- Mountain Biking is a dangerous sport, always ride within your ability;
- Building stunts in city parks is dangerous, illegal, and exposes builders to risk of lawsuits: all unapproved stunts will be dismantled when found.
For more information, please refer to the Red Deer Mountain Bike Park Brochure (pdf) .