On Friday, January 22 crews will continue to plow Green Routes in Snow Zones F and G and Grey Routes in Snow Zone C.
Residents are reminded that parking restrictions are in effect while Green and Grey Route plowing is underway. Vehicles parked on Green Routes when scheduled will be ticketed $155 and towed, and vehicles parked on Grey Routes will be ticketed $85 and plowed in.
The latest schedule update is as follows:
|Snow Zone F (Green Routes)||Friday, January 22|
|Snow Zone G (Green Routes)||Friday, January 22|
|Snow Zone C (Grey Routes)||Friday, January 22|
|Snow Zone H (Green Routes)||Saturday, January 23|
|Snow Zone I (Green Routes)||Saturday, January 23|
|Snow Zone E (Grey Routes)||Monday, January 25|
To avoid getting a ticket, residents are asked to:
1. Know your Snow Zone and Route – www.reddeer.ca/snowzone.
2. Check the schedule using one of the following methods:
- View the map and schedule at .
- Sign up for Snow Zone email alerts at .
- Follow The City of Red Deer’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Call the Snow Zone Hotline at 403-406-8796.
- Look for signage: Red “no parking” signs are used on Green Routes only. On Grey Routes, there will be large signs at the entrances to neighbourhoods indicating when plowing is taking place.
3. Move your vehicle when their Snow Zone is scheduled. Plowing takes place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Saturday for Green Routes and Monday to Friday on Grey Routes.
For more information, please contact:
Communications & Strategic Planning
The City of Red Deer