From Homeless to Housed Annual Report
Heading Home: The 2017/2018 Annual Report on Red Deer’s Homelessness Services Delivery (pdf) is an insight into the individuals who have received help through the various programs, as well as how these programs are able to continue through funding and the dedicated people who have made them successful.
EveryOne’s Home: Red Deer’s Plan to End Homelessness states that we will be successful in ending homelessness in Red Deer when we have a system of care that can effectively and efficiently:
- Prevent/divert vulnerable individuals from becoming homeless, or
- Ensure those who are homeless have permanent, appropriate housing and the supports they require within 28 days of presenting for services within the system.
We invite you to look our annual report and learn:
- How many vulnerable individuals have been housed.
- How successful the programs have been in reaching their funding outcomes.
- New programs that came on board this year.
- Future programs and initiatives.
- Everyone's Home - 5 Year Plan to End Homelessness
- Community Plan for Federal Funding
- Point in Time Homeless Count
- Housing Options Framework
- The Experience of Homelessness in Red Deer
- From Homeless to Housed: 2016-2017 Annual Report on Red Deer's Homelessness Initiatives (pdf)
- Closer to Home: 2015/2016 Annual Report on Red Deer’s Homelessness Initiatives (pdf)
- Report to the Community: Homeless Initiatives 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Report to the Community: Homelessness & Affordable Housing Initiatives 2013-2014 (pdf)
- Report to the Community: Homelessness & Affordable Housing Initiatives 2012-2013 (pdf)