The Central Alberta Regional Assessment Review Board (Board) is a regional board that supports more than 30 partner municipalities. The Board and the Board Clerk provides this support to partner municipalities by:
- Providing optional training to staff from partner municipalities
- Providing a panel of trained Board members
- Receiving assessment complaints
- Issuing relevant notices and documents to all Parties
- Scheduling hearings
- Coordinating hearing proceedings
- Issuing hearing decisions
- Preparing a Record of Hearing
The member municipalities for the Regional Assessment Review Board are listed in this Regional Assessment Review Board Partner Municipalities Map (pdf) .
For more information about how you can be part of the Central Alberta Regional Assessment Partners please call the Appeals Coordinator at 403-342-8132 or email RegionalARB@reddeer.ca.