Red Deer Appeal and Review Board
To file an Appeal for the Red Deer Appeal and Review Board please complete the Application Form for RDARB Appeal (pdf) and file with the Clerk. A $75 appeal fee must accompany the completed form.
The Red Deer Appeal and Review Board is an Administrative Tribunal established under City of Red Deer Appeal Board Bylaw No. 3619/2019 (pdf) , the duty and purpose of the Red Deer Appeal and Review Board is to hear and to make decisions on appeals for which it is responsible under any City bylaw and in particular, arising under the following bylaws:
- Alarm Bylaw 3591/2017 (pdf)
- Business Licence Bylaw 3609/2018 (pdf)
- Dog Bylaw 3429/2009 (pdf)
- Escort Service Bylaw 3319/2003 (pdf)
- Firearms Bylaw 3409/2008 (pdf)
- Land Use Bylaw 3357/2006 - Table of Contents (pdf)
- Limousine and Sedan Bylaw 3394/2007 (pdf)
- Taxi Business Bylaw 3282/2001 (pdf)
- Utility Bylaw 3606/2018 (pdf)
The Notice to Appeal must be received by the Clerk at Red Deer City Hall within fourteen (14) days of the date the Appellant was notified of the issue to which an appeal is sought.
Contact the Clerk of the Red Deer Appeal and Review Board:
Legislative Services department, 2nd Floor, City Hall
403-342-8132 or via email at Appeals@reddeer.ca