Corporate Communications is the voice of the organization, as we keep our community in the loop on City services, programs, facilities, and events. We provide support to all departments to ensure The City is communicating to residents, businesses, and partners in a straightforward and timely way.
General Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Statutory Holidays
Main Contact Information
- provides communication strategies for City departments and initiatives;
- manages The City's media relations;
- manages The City's website content;
- leads The City's Corporate Identity Program and develops several City publications;
- guides the process that creates the organizational Strategic Plan;
- organizes Let's Talk, an annual community event which provides information on The City of Red Deer to Red Deer residents;
- is responsible for environmental scanning to help with City planning;
- is responsible for corporate event planning and serves as a resource to City departments on best practices for event planning;
- and serves as a resource to City departments by helping determine best communication practices.