General Manager Leadership Team
The City's General Manager Leadership Team (GMLT) includes the City Manager and the General Managers.
General Manager Leadership Team Members
|Tara Lodewyk||City Manager||403-342-8156|
|Sarah Tittemore||General Manager, Community Services||403-342-8308|
|Lisa Perkins||General Manager, Corporate & Employee Services||403-309-8489|
|Ken McMullen||Acting General Manager, Development & Protective Services||403-356-2455|
Role of the General Manager Leadership Team
Establish, maintain, and support an internal structure and culture with forward momentum towards targeted, clearly articulated objectives (including what trumps what when resources limited) by:
- Interpreting and sharing Council’s direction and the political lens to the organization,
- Developing and maintaining relationships in the community to promote the organizational interests,
- Recognizing we are not the technical experts and we work in the “grey”. We are leaders, thinkers, advisors, communicators, and motivators.
- Aligning the organization, providing them “goal posts” and support in achieving success.
Corporate & Employee Services
- Corporate Communications
- Financial Services / CFO
- Human Resources
- Information & Technology Services
- Legislative Services
- Revenue & Assessment Services