Sign up for Construction Season Alerts
What are email alerts?
Alerts are sent out via email from The City about various projects, news and general updates. For Construction Season, residents are able to sign up for email alerts on road closures or alerts on specific projects. The alert will provide you with the most up to date information on construction.
How do I sign up for an email alert?
- Visit our Construction Season alert sign-up page.
Email Alert Sign-up Form
- Enter your email address and name.
- Choose the types of alerts you would like to receive.
- Click "Subscribe to list".
- You will then receive an email confirmation to your inbox. You must confirm your subscription before you will receive alerts.
What if I already signed up for other email alerts, how can I change my preferences?
If you have already signed up to receive other email alerts from The City, your preferences can be updated by following these steps.
- Re-enter your email address as if you are signing up for the first time. The system will recognize your email address.
- An error message will pop up. Click the link to update your profile.
- Check your inbox.
- Click the link in the email and you will be taken to the page to update your preferences.
When will I receive Construction Season alerts from The City?
Construction email alerts are sent out at 6 p.m. if there is an update.
What if I want to unsubscribe from these alerts?
At the bottom of our Construction Season alert emails, you will find a link to "Unsubscribe from this list" to remove yourself from our email updates.
What other ways can I hear about Construction Season news?
Or follow us on Twitter and Facebook for regular updates and news, on twitter we use #rdconstruction.