Snow Zone Plowing Order
Crews will begin plowing Green Routes around schools on January 2, 2021. They will follow this schedule:
- Saturday, January 2 – Zones B & C (Completed)
- Sunday, January 3 – Zones E, F & G (Completed)
- Monday, January 4 – Zones H (Completed)
- Tuesday, January 5 – Zones H, I & J (Completed)
- Wednesday, January 6 – Zones J & K (Completed)
Following plowing around schools, crews began plowing and removing snow on Green Routes in Snow Zone I and continue through snow zones in alphabetical order until all Green Routes are complete. Parking Restrictions will be in place during plowing in each zone, which could be for a few days at a time.
During Green Route plowing, residents will find no parking signs along the street. Parking restrictions are in place 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily while plowing is scheduled and vehicles left on the street will be ticketed and towed.
To ensure parking and mobility are maintained on Grey Routes, crews are monitoring the snow pack on those streets and will determine if plowing is required at a later date.
* Please note the plowing schedule is tentative and may be subject to change. The date listed below is the starting date and plowing will continue daily until complete.
* Snow Zone D is the downtown area and is plowed on a different (overnight) schedule. It is not considered part of the residential plowing program.