Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Main Contact Information
Main entrance is located off of 48 Avenue, the Garry W. Harris Plaza.
Accessible entrance is located off of 53 Street, at the Northside of the building.
Culture Services Centre
The Culture Services Centre, operated by The City of Red Deer contains administrative offices, performing and visual arts studios, the Viewpoint Gallery, meeting rooms and the office of the Red Deer Symphony Orchestra. Programs are offered at the centre daytime, evenings and weekends. Classes are offered for all ages in the areas of music, theatre, drawing, painting, ceramics, sculpture and art related summer camps.
Culture Services Facility Bookings:
Our booking specialist will ask you for details of your planned event, discuss booking opportunities and amenities and walk you through the booking process. We will need sufficient notice to consider any booking requests, especially depending on the size and nature of your event.
All inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-309-8411.
Museums and Interpretive Centres
From small private collections to the Red Deer Museum + Art Gallery (MAG), these sites have activities and information available to all:
- Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery
- Kerry Wood Nature Centre
- Fort Normandeau
- Sunnybrook Farm Museum
- Alberta Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Norwegian Laft Hus
Local Performing Arts Venues
- Memorial Centre, operated by Central Alberta Theatre (CAT), is Central Alberta's largest soft seat theatre and has a small 45 seat theatre. The home of Bull Skit, Tree House Youth Theatre and Ignition Theatre.
- The Scott Block has a black box theatre and the Centennial Stage
- Red Deer College Arts Centre and Welikoklad Event Centre offers live theatre and music by students as well as Red Deer Symphony Orchestra and other community performances.
- The Hub on Ross offers art exhibits, house concerts, benefit concerts and opportunities that will enrich your life