Hours of Operation
Regular office hours
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Programs held after hours and weekends as scheduled.
In line with provincial public health measures, this facility it temporarily closed.
Main Contact Information
Program inquiries after hours: 403-406-8821
The Culture Services Centre, operated by The City of Red Deer, contains administrative offices, performing and visual arts studios, the Viewpoint Gallery, meeting rooms and the office of the Red Deer Symphony Orchestra. Programs are offered at the centre daytime, evenings and weekends. Classes are offered for all ages in the areas of music, theatre, drawing, painting, ceramics, sculpture and art related summer camps.
- West entrance is located off of 48 Avenue, the Gary W. Harris Celebration Plaza.
- Accessible and program entrance is located off of 53 Street, at the north-east side of the building.
- The nearest paid parking lot (P12) is located on the west side of 48 Avenue.
Culture Services Facility Bookings:
Our booking specialist will ask you for details of your planned event, discuss booking opportunities and amenities and walk you through the booking process. We will need sufficient notice to consider any booking requests, especially depending on the size and nature of your event.
All inquiries can be directed to email@example.com or 403-309-8421.
Museums and Interpretive Centres
From small private collections to the Red Deer Museum + Art Gallery (MAG), these sites have activities and information available to all:
- Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery
- Kerry Wood Nature Centre
- Fort Normandeau
- Sunnybrook Farm Museum
- Alberta Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Norwegian Laft Hus
Local Performing Arts Venues
- Memorial Centre, operated by Central Alberta Theatre (CAT), is Central Alberta's largest soft seat theatre and has a small 45 seat theatre. The home of Bull Skit, Tree House Youth Theatre and Ignition Theatre.
- The Scott Block has a black box theatre and the Centennial Stage
- Red Deer College Arts Centre and Welikoklad Event Centre offers live theatre and music by students as well as Red Deer Symphony Orchestra and other community performances.
- The Hub on Ross offers art exhibits, house concerts, benefit concerts and opportunities that will enrich your life