Recreation and Culture
On July 1, The City’s indoor recreation facilities fully opened and all uses resumed, including drop-in activities, booked meetings, birthday parties and sport activities. After July 1, Activity Reservations will no longer be required, with the exception of outdoor and virtual fitness programs.
We are working hard to get our facilities ready to welcome you, and safety continues to be a priority. In order to allow for both staff and customers to return at their own comfort level, we’ve made some interim adjustments. Hand sanitizer stations and masks remain available in our facilities. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will continue throughout the summer, and we’ll limit capacity in some areas of our facilities as we get accustomed to large numbers of customers in our spaces.
Amenities such as water refill stations, lockers, towel service and spectator areas will be available. We will also welcome back our leaseholders, such as food service and retail.
Pass and admission rates
- A monthly Value Pass is currently available for $27, and provides unlimited access to all facilities. This limited time reduced rate is available until the end of July; as of August the Value Pass will only provide access to the Recreation Centre and Michener Aquatic Centre. Value Passes purchased in July will be pro-rated, based on the number of days remaining in July.
- Regular daily admission rates will be in effect starting July 1.
- As of August 1, regular pass prices will be in effect.
Learn more about Facility Fees and Pass Prices.
Hours of operation
- The Collicutt Centre and Recreation Centre are open with regular operating hours.
- Michener Aquatic Centre is open with regular operating hours.
- The G.H. Dawe Community Centre is currently closed to the public until September due to construction.