While City Hall remains closed, a temporary Customer Service centre is open at the Recreation Centre (4501-47A Ave.) for residents who need to conduct business and pay bills in person. Customers are still encouraged to use other online methods if possible.x
Permits, Inspections and Licences
Permits and Inspections
- Residents and businesses can apply for trades (electrical, heating, plumbing, gas, fireplace installation and service connection) permits online through MyCity, or by emailing an application to email@example.com.
- Applications for development and building permits can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspections can be scheduled by connecting with the Inspections and Licensing department at 403-342-8190 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Real Property Reports can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will be issuing Letters of Compliance in the interim.
- Information about permits and inspections, including permit application forms, can be found on our Permits and Inspections web page.
- If you have any further questions, please reach out to our Inspections and Licensing staff at 403-342-8190 or send an email to email@example.com.
- We are now issuing all business licences with complete applications. Business owners and applicants must ensure they are following the Provincial and Federal operating guidelines and restrictions. You can confirm if your business is included in stage 2 and able to operate by visiting the Provincial Government's restricted and non-restricted services web page.
- Residents and businesses can apply for licences online through MyCity, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about business licences can be found on our Business Licences web page.
- Dog Licence applications for new tags and replacement tags will need to be submitted online through MyCity. We will process applications, however the physical tags will be mailed out once City of Red Deer returns to full service.
- If you have any further questions, please reach out to our Inspections and Licensing staff at 403-342-8190 or send an email to email@example.com.