March 6, 2023 1:59 PM(Red Deer, Alberta)
Building permit values decreased in February, with 98 approved permits valued at $14 million, compared with 32 permits issued in February 2022 worth $21 million.
Year-to-date values remain lower in 2023, with current values at $18.8 million compared with $27 million last year.
Notable permits include:
- Building permit for interior renovations to accommodate lobby, washrooms, poker areas and gaming floors, bar, lounge, stage, commercial kitchen, security desk, staff areas and an armoured car bay at 3310 50 Avenue, valued at $8.6 million
- Building permit for interior tenant improvements at 7651 49 Avenue, valued at $298,000
- Building permit for construction of new single family detached dwelling with attached garage, rear deck and rear covered deck at 88 Emmett Crescent, valued at $219,000
- Building permit for construction of new single family detached dwelling with attached garage and rear deck at 165 Thompson Crescent, valued at $188,000
- Building permit for construction of new single family detached dwelling with attached garage, covered deck and basement development at 4 Tipping Avenue, valued at $171,000
|February 2023||February 2022||Jan - Feb 2023||Jan - Feb 2022|
|RED DEER||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value|
- end -