August 2018 News Archive

Subscribe RSS Feed Email

Improvements for 43 Street parking lot

August 30, 2018 2:23 PM
(Red Deer, Alberta)

Enhancements to a gravel parking lot north on 43 Street, north of Servus Arena, are scheduled to start this week (weather permitting).

The project, which includes improvements to the gravel surface and parking curbs, will begin with a closure of 75% of the lot while work on that area is completed followed by a closure of the remaining 25% until completion. Expected completion is by the end of September. 

For more information, contact:

Curtis Martinek
Project Superintendent         
The City of Red Deer

Communications & Strategic Planning
The City of Red Deer

- end -