Point in Time Homeless Count
The data is one tool among many to help shape programs and services, address issues, and measure progress in The City's efforts to end homelessness.
This is the first year the count is aligned with the federal count and the provincial 7 Cities on Homelessness.
The PIT Count and Survey is funded in part by the Government of Canada's Homelessness Partnering Strategy.
View Red Deer's preliminary results 2018 PIT Count Infographic (pdf)
Learn more by reading our Frequently Asked Questions (pdf) .
Past PIT Count Results
- 2016 Red Deer Point in Time (PIT) Count Final Report (pdf)
- 2014 Red Deer Point in Time Homeless Count Full Report (pdf)
- 2014 Alberta Point in Time Homeless Count - Provincial Report (pdf)
- Alberta Point-in-Time Homeless Count: Red Deer Preliminary Report (pdf)
- Alberta Point-in-Time Homeless Count: Provincial Preliminary Report (pdf)
- Red Deer Point In Time (PIT) Homeless Count 2012 (pdf)