The Red Deer Skatepark is a well-established park with a variety of obstacles. It is located at 43 Street and 48 Avenue, near Rotary Recreation Park and the former Red Deer arena.
The Red Deer Skatepark is built entirely of concrete and features flat banks, ¼ pipes, pyramids, ledges, an eight-set, and rails. The facility was built in 2000 and was extensively upgraded in 2009.
Rules and Regulations
- This park is not supervised.
- The use of protective equipment is strongly recommended.
- The City of Red Deer is not responsible for loss, damage or injury arising from facility use.
- Please keep facility clean.
- Please respect the park, other users and surrounding properties.
Hours of operation are from dawn until dusk. If you have any concerns or see a problem please call 403-342-8299.