To help keep it simple, we offer six payment options. Choose the option that is right for you and return your payment to The City of Red Deer on or before the date shown on your bill.
Ways to Pay
- Sign-up for The City's pre-authorized withdrawal program (PAWS) either through your MyCity Account or with our Utilities PAWS Application Form (pdf) .
- Pay online or by phone through your bank. If you choose this option, you need to register your City utility account information with your bank. Keep a copy of one of your City utility bills nearby when setting up your online or phone payment service. For detailed questions regarding online or pay by phone payment options, please contact your financial institution.
- Pay in person at most banks and financial institutions.
- Pay by mail. Make your cheque payable to The City of Red Deer and mail it to Box 5008, Red Deer, AB, T4N 3T4.
- Use one of the two, 24-hour drop boxes located near the east and west facing entrances to City Hall.
- Pay in person on the first floor of City Hall (4914 - 48 Ave) between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday using one of the following methods: cash, cheque, debit card, Visa or MasterCard.