Change your address/contact details with The City

Have you moved recently? You may need to update your address with more than one City department. Submit one change of address form and have it update your mailing address for multiple City departments and services.

Click the green button below or fill out a Change of Mailing Address/Contact Information Form (pdf)  to update your mailing address for:

  • Utility billing (for water, wastewater, garbage and recycling).
    Note: This is not the same as your Electricity Bill.
  • Building Permits
  • Accounts Receivable
    • Ambulance invoice
    • Landfill invoice
    • outstanding invoice from another City department
  • Business Improvement Area (BIA)
  • City licenses:
    • Dog License
    • Business License
    • Escort License
    • Taxi / Chauffeur License

Change your Address/Contact Information

Property Owner Mailing Address Changes/Name Changes

Changes must be submitted through Alberta Land Titles Office please see Property Assessment and Tax mailing address/name changes for more information.

Please contact if you have questions or concerns.

CLASS/look n book

If you have registered for City Recreation or Culture programs, you will have a look n book (or CLASS) account.

You must update your address for look n book/CLASS by calling our Recreation department at: 403-309-8411.

Transit Action Bus

Do you ride the Action Bus? Be sure to update your Action Bus profile with our Transit department at 403-309-8400.