Contact Us

How can we help you? How to reach The City and our various services and departments.

General Inquiries

Mailing Address

The City of Red Deer
Box 5008
Red Deer, AB, Canada T4N 3T4

City Hall Street Address

4914 - 48 Avenue (map)

City Hall and Cashier hours

8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday

Main Line: 403-342-8111


Recreation Facilities

Collicutt Centre: 403-358-PLAY (7529)
G.H. Dawe Centre: 403-406-8600
Recreation Centre: 403-309-8428
Michener Centre: 403-406-8803
Kinsmen Community Arenas: 587-273-5540
Intermediate School (Culture Services): 403-406-8820

Need to Report a Problem?

Report a Problem

Use our online reporting tool to report problems on these topics:

  • Street flooding and storm drains
  • Garbage and recycling issues
  • Graffiti
  • Parking concerns
  • Parks concerns
  • Potholes or road repairs
  • Road or traffic issues
  • Snow removal
  • Street lights
  • Transit
  • Utility Meters

Contact the Mayor or City Councillors

Visit the Mayor and City Councillors section.

Emergencies 9-1-1

For Police, Ambulance or Fire Emergencies: 9-1-1 (24 hour)

RCMP Complaint Line403-406-2200 (24 hour)

Bylaw Enforcement403-406-2200 (24 hour)

Social Diversion Team

The Social Diversion team consists of specially-trained professionals that can provide front line assessment, intervention and support. They can connect people in crisis with the social services they need, such as housing supports, mental health supports, detox programs and harm reduction resources. Dial 2-1-1 and Press 2.

City of Red Deer Trouble Lines (24 hour)

Below is a list of after hours emergency lines. If your call is not answered, please leave a message as these lines are monitored 24/7. 

Power Outages - 403-348-5700

Animal and Wildlife Complaints - 1-800-642-3800

Report Graffiti - 403-356-8908

Property Complaints Inspections & Licensing 403-342-8190 (not a 24 hour line)

Public Works (Call for emergency issues with roads, snow removal, or if a city tree falls onto private property) 403-342-8238.

Water and Sewer Environmental Services (Call for emergency sewer or water issues, concerns regarding detention ponds or storm outfalls or on-street flooding due to catch basins or culverts) 403-342-8750. Note, sewer backups in homes or businesses require initial private plumber inspection.

Contact a City Department

Visit a department home page for contact information.

Have a comment, suggestion or question about this website?

Change your address/contact details with The City

Have you moved recently? You may need to update your address with more than one City department. There is a list of departments you may need to inform about your address change.

Media Inquiries

Members of the media can submit a media inquiry using our online form.

Submit a Media Inquiry