2020 Summer Camps registration is now openx
Register in a Program - Look n Book
To register for City of Red Deer programs:
- Register online via Look 'n Book
- By phone: 403-309-8411
If you are planning to register online, you will need the following:
- Email address (client and family PIN are no longer needed)
- Course code (found in the Activity Guide and on Look ‘n Book)
- Visa or MasterCard number and expiry date
Please note: Credits on accounts cannot be used for online registrations. If you wish to use credits on your account to register for programs, you must do so by phone.
For more information, call 403-309-8411.
- Coming back - what to expect at our Recreation Facilities (pdf) (general safety procedures for all recreation facilities)
- Timeline for opening our Recreation Amenities (pdf)
- Open/Closed City Amenities List
- Activity specific guidelines and restrictions
- Activity Fees & Pass Prices