Report a problem: Flooding

If this is an emergency issue with on-street flooding, please contact Parks & Public Works at 403-342-8238

If this is an emergency issue with sewer or water, or regarding detention ponds or storm outfalls, please contact Environmental Services directly at 403-342-8750. Note, sewer backups in homes or businesses require initial private plumber inspection.

Privacy Notification: The City of Red Deer is collecting personal information for the purpose of processing your complaint. The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act Section 3 and is protected under the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. If you have any questions about the collection, use and protection of this information, please contact the Manager of Corporate Communications, 4th Floor City Hall, 4914 - 48 Avenue, 403-342-8147.