We provide a safe, nurturing and peanut-free environment for your children while you are enjoying our facility. Our qualified staff have ELCC training (Early Learning and Childcare), CPR, and first aid. All staff have also completed a criminal record check.
Our childminding drop-in service is first come, first served with reservation space available. We confirm space and adult-to-child ratio standards before we welcome the little ones. We maintain a cold/flu free environment.
|On-site Reservation||15 minutes||$1.55|
|Off-site Reservation (for children age 18+ months)||15 minutes||$1.80|
|Late Fee for reserved childminding spot or pick up after closing hours||per minute||$2.45|
Drop-in Punch Card
What you need to know before you go
- You must remain at the facility while your child is using our service, unless you make an off-site reservation
- Off-site reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and your child must be at least 18 months of age.
- Children must wear clean indoor shoes
- You must supply a labeled zipper lock bag containing all personal items such as diapers, bottles, and snacks.
- Bottles and snack containers must be unbreakable.
- All snacks must be peanut/nut free
- For the safety of others, please refrain from bringing children who are ill
Read more about Collicutt Childminding
Read more about G.H. Dawe Childminding