Learn what City services are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Red Deer is on Alberta Health’s ‘enhanced list’ due to the number of COVID-19 cases in our community. The following measures are in place:
- No social gatherings inside your home or outside of your community
- 15-person limit on family & social gatherings
- Limit of 3 cohorts, plus child care
- Mask use encouraged in all indoor workplaces
- Employers in office settings to reduce employees in the workplace at one time
- Restaurants/pubs stop liquor sales by 10 p.m., close by 11 p.m. (Nov 13-27)
- Ban on indoor group fitness classes & team sports (Nov 13-27)
- Ban on group singing, dancing & performing activities (Nov 13-27)
- 50-person limit on wedding and funeral services (indoor & outdoor)
- Faith-based gatherings limited to 1/3 capacity
Read recent City of Red Deer news releases and updates regarding The City's COVID-19 response.
Learn more about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic and how this impacts you as a citizen.
We’ve put together a list of frequently requested information for you to easily access.
Learn how you can support your friends and neighbours during COVID-19 and how to keep your family safe.