Making a Donation to Fee Assistance Program
There are two easy ways to donate to the Safe & Healthy Communities Fee Assistance Program:
- Bring your donation, of any amount, to the Customer Service Desk at any of the following City of Red Deer Recreation Facilities:
- Collicutt Centre, 3031-30 Avenue
- G.H. Dawe Community Centre, 56 Holt Street
- Recreation Centre, 4501 - 47A Avenue
- Michener Aquatic Centre, 51A Street & 38 Avenue
Donations of over $25 may be eligible for a tax deductible receipt upon request.
- Contact the Red Deer & District Community Foundation:
Red Deer and District Community Foundation
Suite 108, 4818 - 50 Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4A3
Telephone: 403-341 6911
Donations of any amount are eligible for a tax deductible receipt.