Building permit values continued to increase in September, with 112 approved permits valued at $9 million, compared with 77 permits issued in September 2021 worth $3.9 million.
Year-to-date building permit values remain higher in 2022, with current values at $138 million compared with $87 million last year.
Notable permits include:
- Building permit for phase four of an interior finish package at A05-4900 Molly Banister Drive, valued at $1.5 million
- Building permit for a new 4672 square foot building at 20 Trinity Close, valued at $1.25 million
- Building permit for structural repairs to roof and garage ramp, waterproof repairs to roof and foundation wall at 100 Parkside Drive, valued at $399,000
- Building permit for facility alteration and addition to existing structure at 6-7659 Edgar Industrial Drive, valued at $342,000
- Building permit for new detached dwelling with two covered decks and attached garage at 1 Thorkman Avenue, valued at $319
|Sept 2022||Sept 2021||Jan - Sept 2022||Jan - Sept 2021|
|RED DEER||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value|
For more information, contact:
The City of Red Deer