Registration for summer programs, day camps, and swim lessons is now open.x
In celebration of our centennial in 2013, we along with New Line Skateparks built a skate park in the Glendale subdivision. It is located just off of 76 Street and Taylor Drive.
The skatepark features a concrete, pool-style bowl and a collection of rails, stairs, gaps and ledges.
Rules and Regulations
- This is a graffiti free skatepark.
- This park is not supervised.
- The use of protective equipment is strongly recommended.
- The City of Red Deer is not responsible for loss, damage or injury arising from facility use.
- Please keep facility clean.
- Please respect the park, other users and surrounding properties.
- Hours of operation are from dawn until dusk.
If you have any concerns or see a problem please call Parks & Public Works at 403-342-8238.
Video credit - Newline Skateparks
Visit Newline Skateparks for more photos and some of their other projects.