Red Deer Skatepark
The Red Deer Skatepark is built entirely of concrete and features flat banks, ¼ pipes, pyramids, ledges, an eight-set, and rails. The facility was built in 2000 and was extensively upgraded in 2009.
Rules and Regulations
- This park is not supervised.
- The use of protective equipment is strongly recommended.
- The City of Red Deer is not responsible for loss, damage or injury arising from facility use.
- Please keep facility clean.
- Please respect the park, other users and surrounding properties.
Hours of operation are from dawn until dusk. If you have any concerns or see a problem please call 403-342-8299.