Payment and Credit Application Information
Accounts Receivable Payment and Credit Application Information
Payment is due 30 days from date of invoice, after which time unpaid invoice balances will be subject to a monthly penalty charge of 1.5 per cent (18.5% APR).
You can make payment at the following locations:
- At most financial institutions - a copy of the invoice is required
- By mail - make your cheque payable to The City of Red Deer and mail it to PO Box 5008, Red Deer, AB, T4N 3T4
- Use one of the two, 24-hour drop boxes located near the entrances to City Hall (4914 48 Ave). Please include a payment stub and the account number you wish to pay.
- In person on the first floor of City Hall (4914 48 Ave) between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, using one of the following methods: cash, cheque, debit card, Visa or MasterCard
- We can direct bill to Alberta Blue Cross, on your behalf, if we are supplied with your benefit information
Credit Application Information
Customers seeking credit with The City of Red Deer are required to complete and sign a credit application/contract and return it for review and approval. All applicants will be contacted regarding the final status of their application.