Sit Along with Red Deer 9-1-1
9-1-1 Sit Along with Red Deer 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Centre (E.C.C)
Individuals applying for a sit along with Red Deer 9-1-1 E.C.C. must complete the list below to qualify for consideration.
- Be interested or involved in a career in 9-1-1 Emergency Communications.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Complete the online application form and include the following documents:
- A full page letter describing why you want to participate in a 9-1-1 sit along.
- A Criminal Record Check obtained within the last 6 months
Your application will be forwarded to the 9-1-1 Sit Along Coordinator for consideration.
Successful sit along applicants are required to follow the guidelines below:
- During your time at the 9-1-1 E.C.C you will not be permitted to use your cell phone or take pictures.
- You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement once you arrive at the 9-1-1 E.C.C.
- Business casual
- Closed toe shoes
Due to the nature of work in the 9-1-1 E.C.C. a serious event and/or significant call volume could impact a scheduled sit along. At the discretion of a Communications Officer, the sit along may be cancelled at any time, or concluded earlier than planned.
Thank you for your interest in a great profession.