Downtown Activation 4 Seasons Grant
- The deadline to apply was Thursday, June 1, 2023.
- Applicants will be notified of a decision by June 30, 2023
- Projects must be completed by December 31, 2023
- Final reports will be due January 31, 2024.
Registered non-profit societies in good standing serving Red Deer are eligible. They must provide proof of recently filed Society Annual Return with the Government of Alberta and not be in arrears with The City of Red Deer for any municipal charges. Individuals with ideas for projects will need to work with a non-profit organization.
- Contribute to four season activation strategies with a focus on fall and winter activations
- Enliven the streets with short-term (temporary) attractions
- Leverage underutilized spaces in the downtown
- Increase downtown attraction for residents and visitors
Funding may not be received if there are outstanding reports due for previously received grants.
Please review the complete Downtown Activation 4 Seasons Grant Guide (pdf) before starting your application.