Private Sewage

Who can apply?

A licensed contractor must apply for a private sewage disposal systems permit. 

How do I apply?

You can apply for your permit in person on the third floor of City Hall between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or email it to

designed graphic for pdf version of the application form

What inspections will I need?

You will need a final inspection when work is complete. Any deficiencies brought up during the inspection will need to be fixed. Follow-up inspections or written completion notification to your inspector might be required. Re-inspection fees or other penalties may apply. 

How do I schedule an inspection?