Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Program (PAWS)
To sign up for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal, select one of the two methods below:
- Once registered for MyCity, select your Utility Account - If you have more than one account, select all of the utility accounts you want set up for PAWS,
- Click "Sign up for PAWS",
- Select your bank using the drop down screen,
- Complete the required banking information and click "Continue",
- An acknowledgment screen will pop up. Review the information and ensure you have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions,
- Check the "check box"; and
- Click the "Submit" button.
2. Print the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal (PAWS) Agreement (pdf) , and attach a Canadian VOID Cheque or Direct Debit (PAD agreement) form from your financial institution.
Submit the completed form and banking information to the Utility Billing Service Centre by one of the following methods:
- Fax to the Utility Billing Service Centre at 403-342-8116; or
- Mail to The City of Red Deer, Utility Billing Service Centre, P.O. Box 5008, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4; or
- Place in the after-hours drop box at the front entrance of City Hall - 4914 48 Avenue Red Deer, AB; or
- Drop off at the Utility Billing Customer Service Counter - 1st Floor, 4914 48 Avenue Red Deer, AB.
If you require assistance, please contact the Utility Billing Service Centre.