BMO Financial Kids Corner
Our qualified staff have ELCC training (Early Learning and Childcare), CPR and Standard First Aid. All staff have completed a criminal record check.
We provide a safe, nurturing and peanut free environment for your children while you are enjoying our facility.
Our childminding drop-in service is first come, first served with reservation space available. We maintain a cold/flu free environment.
Starting July 5, 2021
|Monday - Friday||8:45 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Onsite Reservation||15 minutes||$1.55|
|Offsite Reservation (for children age 18+ months)||15 minutes||$1.80|
|Late Fee for reserved childminding spot or pick up after closing hours||per minute||$2.45|
Drop-in Childminding Card Prices
Punch cards are valid at the Collicutt Centre and the G.H Dawe Centre.
Before You Come...
- Parents are required to remain in the facility while children are in our care, unless an off site reservation has been made.
- Off-site reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and your child must be at least 18 months of age.
- Childminding cards are not valid for reservations.
- All children must wear clean indoor shoes or socks. No bare feet.
- Please provide a labelled zipper lock bag containing personal items. (e.g. diapers, bottles, snacks)
- Bottles and snack containers must be unbreakable.
- All snacks must be nut free.
- For the health and safety of others, we ask that you refrain from bringing children who are ill.
For more information call 403-358-7537.