Central Alberta Economic Partnership works to empower it’s communities to advance sustainable regional economic development. The City of Red Deer appoints a Business Representative to represent the city on behalf of the business community.
Board Member Attributes:
- Active member of Red Deer’s business community
- Understanding of Red Deer’s business community and it’s needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Members are expected to promote regional economic development in Central Alberta;
- Members are expected to educate themselves on the mission, vision, goals, and priorities of the Association;
- Members are expected to attend the Annual General Meeting; and
- Each member is expected to read the Annual Business Plan and Strategic Plan.
3 year term
There is no vacancy.
- Required to attend the Annual General Meeting (June) and Fall General Meeting (November) and would be invited to two Engagement Sessions each year.
- The Business Rep can choose to run for the Board of Directors. If successful you would need to attend 4 additional meetings and a planning session each year.