Parks & Public Works
The Parks & Public Works department provides exceptional service to all high public use lands: roads, trails, sidewalks, plaza’s and parks.
General Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Statutory Holidays
Main Contact Information
Parks & Public Works (403-342-8238) services include:
- snow and ice control;
- concrete and asphalt maintenance;
- bridge and infrastructure services;
- downtown operations;
- ecological services;
- urban forestry;
- turf and horticultural services;
- planning and development coordination; and
- construction and maintenance of playgrounds, sports fields, trails, courts, outdoor skating rinks and Cemetery Services.